Mexican Style Sweetcorn and Black Bean Salsa recipe
Prep 10 Min / Serves 4 / Vegan
This zesty salsa is the perfect party dish for summer get-togethers, served with nachos or as a salad side dish. It’s easy and quick to make and healthy too.
Ingredients for the Mexican Sweetcorn and Black Bean Salsa
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp Suma apple cider vinegar (KJ304)
- 1 x 340g can of Suma sweetcorn (LJ550), drained
- 2 large tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 yellow pepper, finely diced
- 1 x 400g tin of Suma black beans (VF625), drained and rinsed
- 3 limes, juiced large bunch of coriander, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make the Mexican Sweetcorn and Black Bean Salsa
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped red onion and chilli and mix in the apple cider vinegar.
- Add the sweetcorn, diced tomatoes, peppers and black beans to the bowl, stirring well, then pour over the lime juice.
- Sprinkle in the chopped coriander, stir and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with nachos or as a salad accompaniment to your favourite veggie Mexican dishes.
Check out some more Suma recipes over here