An easy to make, tasty meal, full of flavour.
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 tablespoons Suma Italian organic olive oil (VF017))
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 cm piece.of fresh ginger, grated
- 2 whole green chillies
- 1 teaspoon Suma organic black mustard seeds (HE382)
- 5 Suma organic curry leaves (HE070)
- 1/2 teaspoon Suma organic ground turmeric (HE394)
- 1/2 teaspoon Suma organic fenugreek seeds (HE060)
- 1/2 teaspoon Suma organic chilli flakes (HE092)
- 3 medium waxy potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 450g/1lb baby spinach, washed
- 250g/8oz tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- A splash of Suma organic lemon juice (JU245)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180c/160c fan/gas mark 4.
- Place the cauliflower florets on a baking tray, drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Heat the remaining olive oil (2 tbsp) in a large saucepan over a medium heat and fry the onions for 2-3 minutes or until translucent. Add the garlic, ginger, chillies and all the spices and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir frequently to prevent them sticking to the pan. Add in the cubed potatoes and coat them with the spice mix.
- Next add to the pan the chopped tomatoes and sugar together with 55ml/2fl of water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add a little more water if necessary.
- Just before serving, stir in the baby spinach and allow to wilt, followed by the roasted cauliflower florets. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Finish with a splash of lemon juice and garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve with basmati rice or naan.