Artichoke, Lemon and Parmesan Pasta
- 150g (6oz) Suma spaghetti (WT090)
- 100g (4oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 25g (1oz) grated vegetarian parmesan (CV143)
- parmesan shavings for serving
- a small bunch of basil, shredded
- 1 tblsp of Suma olive oil (GT018)
- Cook the spaghetti as per the instructions.
- Put the rest of the ingredients into a bowl with the olive oil, season and mix well.
- Drain the pasta retaining about 2 tblsp of the cooking water, then toss everything together.
- Serve topped with parmesan shavings and black pepper.
This recipe is from the Suma cook book (BK082) and is free with any order.