- 600g (1lb 8oz) small vine tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 tblsp Suma olive oil (GT018)
- 400g (1lb) Suma spaghetti (WT090)
- 150g (6oz) mascarpone
- A couple of handfuls of rocket leaves
- Vegetarian parmesan shavings to serve (CV143)
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C (gas mk 6). Put the tomatoes in a roasting tray with the garlic and rosemary. Season well and drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 15-20 mins until tender.
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked, mix in the mascarpone to make a creamy sauce and add to the pasta. Toss well, then stir in the rocket leaves. Serve topped with parmesan shavings.
This recipe is from the Suma cook book (BK082)