Serves 4 (Vegan)
- 300g (12oz) Suma Wholewheat Penne (WT095)
- 250g (10oz) Frozen Soya Beans (XL119)
- 250g (10oz) green beans, halved
- 50g (2oz) alfalfa (CV475)
- 2 carrots, grated
- A small bunch coriander, chopped
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 1 tblsp soy sauce
- A small knob of fresh root ginger
- Finely grated
- Juice of a lime
- Boil the pasta, adding the soya beans and green beans 3 minutes before end of cooking. Drain in a colander, and cool quickly under cold running water.
- Whisk together the oil, soy sauce, ginger and lime juice in a large bowl. Tip in the pasta, beans and remaining ingredients, toss well and serve.
This recipe is from the Suma cook book (BK082)