Stuffed Mushroom Canapés
Makes 10 canapés
Suitable for vegans
These tasty canapés look impressive and take hardly any time to make. You could turn this into a starter recipe buy using flat field mushrooms and adjusting the quantity of filling.
- Preheat your oven to gas mark 6 (200ºc).
In a bowl mix the Tofutti, walnuts, mustard, a dash of olive oil and some seasoning to taste.
- Carefully cut out the stalks of your mushrooms to leave a hole to fill with the stuffing. Spoon the filling into your mushrooms and grind some black pepper over the top, then drizzle them lightly with olive oil.
- Place the mushrooms on a baking try and
bake for 15-20 minutes until they are nicely
browned on top.
- 10 small field mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Tofutti Creamy Smooth Herb & Chives CV239
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon English mustard
- Olive oil
- Black pepper