(Vegan if using vegan pesto)
- 225g (8oz) mixed green vegetables (we used asparagus, broad beans and spring onions).
- 700ml hot Suma vegetable bouillon (LJ214)
- 140g (5oz) cooked Suma spaghetti (WT120) chopped into small lengths
- 1 can Suma Butter beans (VF645)
- 3 tblsp Suma Pesto alla Siciliana (KJ160) or your own handmade pesto!
- Cut the green vegetables into equal sized pieces and place into a medium sized pan.
- Pour over stock, bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer until vegetables are cooked, will only take 3-5 mins.
- Stir in the cooked pasta, butter beans and 1 tblsp of the pesto. Warm through, then ladle into bowls and top each with another drizzle of pesto.
This recipe is from the Suma cook book (BK082)