- 1 tbsp Suma Extra Virgin Olive Oil (GT084)
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tsp Suma Ground Cumin (HE376)
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 1 x 400g can Suma Red Kidney Beans – mashed, no need to drain (VF643)
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- Chopped fresh corriander to serve
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion, fry until translucent and add the garlic, cumin and pepper. Cook for a further 5 minutes before adding the beans.
- Add the orange juice and stir continuously over a low heat until warmed through and you have a soft consistency. Sprinkle with the coriander and serve.
- This works great with quesadillas, tacos or tortilla chips.