A delicious warming recipe to help fuel you through the wintertime. Carrots and Sweet potato are great sources of both vitamins A and C, which help to strengthen the immune system and keep us healthy.
- 900g Carrots
- 1 large Sweet Potato
- 1 medium onion
- 1.4 litres water
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 cubes bouillon
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Peel & chop carrots and sweet potato and set aside.
- Chop onions and saute in oil in a large pot for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add curry powder & pepper – cook for about 30 seconds to get the spice to release
- Add water and bouillon
- Add carrots and sweet potato and bring to a boil. Cook for about 20 minutes until
veggies are tender.
- Transfer to blender and puree until smooth.