Home / Collection Service
Elland Collection Service
We’re delighted to let you know we can now welcome collection customers back to Elland again.
Keeping our workers, our customers and our communities safe
We’re taking a cautious approach to lockdown easing measures and continuing to maintain social distance. We’ve had to make some changes to our services to reflect this, so you’ll notice a few differences in how you’ve previously ordered and collected from us.
How to use the order and collection service:
Ordering for collection
- Ambient, chilled and frozen items are all available for ordering.
- The minimum order value for a collection is £225 (excluding vat), and we’ll automatically apply a 3% discount to it because you’re collecting your order in person.
- To make sure your order gets picked ahead of your arrival, please place your order at least 24-hrs in advance of your expected collection day.
- Our collection service is available Monday-Friday, between 6.30am-1.00pm. Whichever method you place your order, you will need to pre-book a collection time by speaking to a member of our Sales team—you can call them on
- We respectfully ask you not to arrive outside of your collection slot or without confirming a collection time. If you cannot make your agreed collection time, please call our Sales team on
Arriving on site
- Please do not come on site if you or anyone in your household are experiencing COVID symptoms. You can either rearrange your collection or send someone to collection your order on your behalf.
When you arrive, please go directly to the order collection point at the side of the warehouse building and to ring the bell.
- To help us manage social distancing within our warehouse, please remain outside the collection service door whilst we retrieve your order, or wear a mask whilst waiting within the delivery collection area.
- For now, we are unable to allow you to use the toilets.
Collecting and paying for your order
- A warehouse team member will bring your order to you/your car; however, you will need to load your order into your vehicle yourself.
- At present, we are unable to accept cash or card payments at the door—we will debit your card after seven days from your collection slot.
- Please check that the contents of your order are correct before you leave—we can’t add to your order or make substitutions, but we can take back items picked in error for credit.
We’re here to help
If you need help with our collection service, if you have questions about our offers or a problem that needs resolving, our teams are here for you. All our numbers and email addresses can be found on the contact us page of our website, and our Sales phone lines are open 8.00am–4.00pm Monday to Friday.
We’re looking forward to seeing you again at Suma
It’s been a challenging year, and your patience with the difficulties we’ve faced has helped us manage the ups and downs of the pandemic. Thank you for your continued support and co-operation as we begin to return to more normal service.