- 4 large flat mushrooms
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 2-3 tsp Suma Organic Peanut Butter to bind , crunchy variety (GH022)
- Chop onion and tomato very small.
- Add crushed garlic clove and bind all together with the peanut butter.
- Spread the mixture on the mushrooms.
- Place on a lightly greased baking tray and cook at 180° C (fan oven) for approx 20 minutes (according to the size of the mushrooms).
- Serve with a side salad lightly drizzled with Suma Organic Oak Aged Balsamic Vinegar (KJ654)