Who doesn’t like breakfast that’s ready to eat when you get out of bed? Simply prepare this delicious breakfast the night before, and enjoy straight from the fridge when you wake up.
This easy to create mixture of soft oats and any of your favourite fruits, makes for a healthy start to your day.
- 100ml almond milk (SY094)
- 1 tbsp chia seed (NU151)
- 2 tbsp organic plain Greek yoghurt (CV403) or vegan alternative (CV483)
- Pinch of salt
- 0-2 tbsp honey or maple syrup (HY095 or HY059) to suit your taste.
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Use a generous sized jar with a tight fitting lid and layer the oat mixture with any chopped up fruit and/or nuts of your choice e.g. blueberry and banana, apple and cinnamon or raspberry and almond.
- Close the lid and refrigerate over night, before enjoying for your breakfast.
For a tasty treat, add a teaspoon of your favourite cocoa powder to get your chocolate fix for the day!