Warming, nutty, fruity and sweet. Just add vegan custard, cream, or ice cream and you will have achieved perfection in a bowl.
- 2 bramley apples, peeled, cored and cut into 2-3cm chunks
- 2 pears, peeled, cored and cut into 2-3cm chunks
- 200g blackberries
- tbs Suma granulated sugar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 125g plain flour
- 50g Suma organic porridge oats
- 50g Suma light brown soft sugar
- 100g Suma organic sunflower spread
- 50g Suma hazelnuts, chopped
- 50g Suma raw pistachios, chopped
- 1 tbs demerara sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/ Gas6/350F. Toss the fruit together in a large bowl with the lemon juice and the sugar.
- Spoon into an ovenproof dish or individual ramekins and flatten off with the back of a spoon.
- For the crumble, mix together the flour, oats and soft brown sugar in a large bowl, then rub in the sunflower spread, using your finger tips until you have a mixture resembling bread crumbs. Stir in the chopped nuts.
- Spoon the crumble mix evenly over the fruit, and then sprinkle the demerara sugar over the top.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for approx 25 mins, or until the crumble is lightly browned.
- Serve with vegan cream, ice cream or custard.