Automatic Ordering – EPOS
The Suma Auto Ordering has been set up for our existing customers who have (or are considering setting up) EPOS systems at their business. The Auto Ordering system is a means by which an EPOS generated order can be automatically turned into a Suma sales order.
Benefits to you
- No time spent ‘manually’ creating or submitting your Suma sales order.
- You can place order at any time.
- You receive an automatic summary of your order via email including items ordered, stock shortages and unreadable codes (business hours only).
Triplesoft contact: 01476 407333 www.triplesoft.co.uk
If you use one of their EPOS systems you can get them to configure it and begin Auto Ordering straight away. You will need to contact email@example.com to get the correct email address to send your orders to.
If you have an alternative EPOS provider and you want to use Suma’s Auto Ordering Service you should:
- Contact your EPOS provider and ask them to help configure your EPOS system.
- Supply them with the Auto Ordering csv file spec download here
- When your provider has configured your system to generate orders in the required specification contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you through the rest of the setup process.