Home » Top Selling Products for Food Buying Groups

Top Selling Products for Food Buying Groups

This list provides a top 100 list of products Suma supply to food groups. It will hopefully help you to put your order together, and show you the type of products people buy in bulk to help them save money on their weekly grocery shop. The table contains links to our shopping website, www.sumawholesale.coop, and clicking on them will take you through to more information and pricing (if you are logged on) for the particular product. If you do not have a web account set up you can contact our new business team to register for an account, or ask for a temporary log in to allow you to see prices. Contact new business on 01422 313861 or email NewBusiness@suma.coop

#1Suma Organic Chopped Tomatoes, LJ080, 12x400g, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan
The most popular product with food groups. Our delicious organic tomatoes, canned in their juice are a core ingredient for many a dish.
#2Provamel Soya Milk – unsweetened, SY700, 12x1L, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan
The best selling milk substitute is Provamels unsweetened Soya Milk. It can be substituted in any recipe which calls for milk to help make your meal vegan or dairy-free.
#3Suma Ecoleaf Toilet Tissue, NF214, 5×9 rolls, Recycled
Not the most glamorous of products, but one of the most popular. Suma was the first to sell recycled toilet paper and last year we introduced 100% bio-degradable packaging.
#4Ecoleaf Plain Bulk Pack Toilet Roll, NF210, 5×12 rolls, Recycled
Making another appearance in the top 10 is our Ecoleaf Toilet Tissue, this time in a bulk quantity. Our toilet tissue is sourced and manufactured in the UK, and uses no chlorine in the manufacturing process.
#5Organic Sunflower Seeds, NU203, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan, 1kg
Sunflower seeds have it all, protein, vitamins, minerals and fibre, and are a healthy addition to any vegetarian/vegan diet. Eat as a snack, mix with cereal or bread, add to salads or stir frys, or try them toasted.
#6Ecoleaf Toilet Tissue, NF209, 10×4 pack, Recycled
Proving it’s popularity, our toilet tissue makes another appearance in a 10×4 pack. Made from 100% recycled fibre (60% post consumer waste and the remaining 40% is made up from UK manufacturers’ waste such as printers’ trim and greeting card manufacturers’ waste.
#7Suma Organic Pesto Rosso, KJ161, 6x190g, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan
Red pesto with an intense concentrated flavour of sun dried tomatoes. Our range of pestos are produced in Italy, using regional ingredients to create a delicious authentic flavour.
#8Ecover Washing Up Liquid, HJ044, 5L
Ecological washing up liquid, in this case in a 5 litre container – an easy way to reduce packaging by buying in bulk. Helps reduce environmental impact by using plant based formulations to clean, rather than unnecessary chemicals.
#9Doves Farm White Strong Flour, FG072, 5×1.5kg, Organic, Vegan
Doves Farm white bread flour is milled from strong hard organic wheat varieties. It is ideal for use in bread machines and ovens, and should make a nice light but filling loaf.
#10Ecoleaf Laundry Liquid, HJ075, 5L, Vegan
Effective yet gentle, Ecoleaf Laundry Liquid is produced from plant materials from sustainable sources and is fully biodegradable. Made in the UK and certified by both the Vegan Society and the BUAV, it cleans your laundry leaving it clean and freshly scented.
N
Code
Product Description
F
G
O
S
V
Size
11
LJ096
3kg
12
NU020
1kg
13
FG008
5×1.5kg
14
NU209
1kg
15
VF161
12x420g
16
FX059
6x1kg
17
DR145
2.5kg
18
FG564
5×1.5kg
19
HJ040
5L
20
BT273
12x400g
21
QS249
3kg
22
HJ087
6×25 Tabs
23
NU070
1kg
24
QS668
3kg
25
FG102
12x400g
26
QS039
3kg
27
PU194
3kg
28
DR050
1kg
29
VF642
12x400g
30
CV133
Bronte Browns Organic Free Range Eggs
Per Doz
31
NU201
1kg
32
QS074
3kg
33
DR146
2.5kg
34
HJ097
5L
35
PU127
1kg
36
NU005
1kg
37
FG069
5x1kg
38
WT085
12x500g
39
FG024
5×1.5kg
40
KJ354
1kg
41
HJ067
5L
42
QS521
3kg
43
QS664
3kg
44
QS556
12x400g
45
DR053
1kg
46
NF211
12×2 Rolls
47
LJ081
12x400g
48
LJ146
12x326g
49
NU278
1kg
50
NU001
1kg
51
FG004
5x1kg
52
GT087
5L
53
MX130
3kg
54
NU229
1kg
55
FX085
10kg
56
JU377
12x1L
57
LJ560
12x690g
58
NU078
1kg
59
NU244
1kg
60
CV028
2.5kg
61
HJ064
5L
62
QS122
1kg
63
SY018
6x1L
64
LJ088
12x200g
65
QS036
3kg
66
VF550
12x400g
67
DR056
1kg
68
SY048
Provamel Unsweetened + Calcium & Vits
12x1L
69
SY085
Provamel Sweetened + Calcium & Vits
12x1L
70
HJ075
5L
71
VF222
6x420g
72
WT090
12x500g
73
FX040
6x500g
74
NU084
2.5kg
75
NU231
1kg
76
WT075
12x500g
77
JU385
12x1L
78
NU200
1kg
79
NF465
Ream
80
HJ078
5L
81
DR183
1kg
82
DR667
1kg
83
DR216
1kg
84
SY025
12x1L
85
MD170
500ml
86
LJ164
1kg
87
WT125
12x500g
88
NU011
1kg
89
NU430
1kg
90
BK101
Each
91
HE299
1kg
92
CV277
Calon Wen Lightly Salted Organic Butter
10x250g
93
NU063
1kg
94
FG498
16kg
95
FG070
5x1kg
96
FG071
Doves Farm Organic Spelt Flour
5x1kg
97
FX060
6x1kg
98
LJ660
12x690g
99
PU117
1kg
100
JU173
Fairtrade Fruit Passion Orange Juice
12x1L