How to start a food group
I’m interested! What’s the next step?
• Contact the new business team on 01422 313861 or email email@example.com. They can provide you with catalogues, answer any questions you may have and give you access to our online ordering website. Alternatively you can request a catalogue online.
• Think about who could be involved in your group and distribute information and price lists so they can think about what they could order.
• Consider placing an advert in the local paper, putting up posters or asking your neighbours if they want to join your group.
• It’s often easier to share information, documents, price lists, links and communicate with group members via email.
• Once you’ve got enough people in your group set up an account and start ordering!
How do I set up an account?
Step 1 – Call the Suma New Business Team on 01422 313861
Step 2 – We need your delivery address and contact details (including a land line number).
Step 3 – Please also tell us if there are any access problems with the delivery address – bearing in mind our trucks are roughly the size of a double-decker bus (and often as full!)
Step 4 – Payment is either cheque on delivery to our driver, or we can take payment with a debit card.
Step 5 – You will then be given an account number and registered for online ordering (if required). You can now place you first order!