Submit a Story
Write for us!
The submit a story feature lets you make editorial contributions to our site. We encourage community participation, and like to think of our site as a hub for all eco-friendly, vegetarian, sustainable-living and cooperative news. If you’ve got a story you think our visitors would enjoy reading about please use this form to submit your article. You may also want to submit a vegetarian or vegan recipe using this feature.
What happens next?
Your story will be emailed to us and read by one of our moderators, who will check that it meets our publishing guidelines, and either mark it for approval or rejection. They may also make some minor changes to content or correct any spelling or grammatical mistakes. You will get an email notifying you of our decision. This process should take no longer than 5 days from submission, but may take longer over busy periods, or over national holidays.
- All articles should fit in with Suma’s ethos and complement our business activities and ethics.
- Submissions should not be used solely as a form of advertising for a product or service.
- Text must be within a word count of 250 – 1000 words.
- Links, contact details, and e-mail address are encouraged to be included, so that readers may contact the author.
- Respect the rights of others who do not wish information about themselves to be published, referenced or linked on a web site.
- Use your own words and do not plagiarize. Any content taken from other sources must be referenced.