New Suma Muesli Range Launched
Suma’s muesli range has been repackaged into boxes. We have mainly done this to make the packaging completely recycable – but it also keeps better on your shelf than it does in a bag. The carboard box is made from recycled card and can be recycled by most Local Councils. The inner bag is made from rPET and can be recycled with your plastic bottles – best rolled up and pushed inside a plastic bottle to stop it blowing away.
We have also taken the opportunity to improve the gluten free recipe and introduce three new recipes to our range – try our new Super 4U Berry Muesli, tasty Vine Fruit Muesli or our new Omega Muesli – packed full of Omega oil rich seeds.
The new muesli range is also better value than before
. . . and we want you to give it a try. Let us convince you some more:
- New improved recipes of Suma’s long established muesli range
- New additions to the range
- Competitively priced – cheaper per 100g than previous Suma mueslis
- Now in greener packaging, both box and inner bag are now recyclable
- Vegetarian society – all products registered
- Organic muesli is Soil Association approved
- Produced in the UK
We’d love to hear your feedback on our Muesli’s. If you’ve tried them please let us know what you think by leaving a comment on this post.